For fans of the iconic Street Glide looking to improve two-up touring, then the 2023 Harley Davidson Ultra Limited is the machine to put a leg over.
Powered by the popular Milwaukee-Eight® 114 engine which is shared across the 2023 Harley Davidson lineup, it can easily handle the weight of passengers and all your gear. With 119 lbs-ft of torque, you’ll feel the power as the Ultra Limited carries you toward the horizon.
The Ultra Limited is loaded with features like a 6.5” TFT display, heated grips, cruise control, and Boom!™ Box GTS system. The Reflex™ Defensive Rider System is an option, but trust me, you’ll want to add that electronic package. With a bike this good, no significant changes were needed from the legendary American motorcycle builder. The Ultra Limited has everything one could want to make a great 2-up touring ride.
The Ultra Limited is one of Six limited-edition, serialized motorcycle models featuring commemorative paint, finishes, and premium features that celebrate 120 years of Harley Davidson pride and craftsmanship. It can be yours for a $3000 premium.
There is an amazing list of 8 color choices for the 2023 Harley Davidson Ultra Limited
- Vivid Black – Chrome Finish
- Redline Red – Chrome Finish
- Gray Haze / Silver Fortune – Chrome Finish
- Bright Billiard Blue / Billiard Gray – Chrome Finish
- Vivid Black – Black Finish
- Gray Haze – Black Finish
- Bright Billiard Blue / Billiard Gray – Black Finish
- Prospect Gold / Vivid Black – Black Finish
- Heirloom Red Fade
Check out the brand links below for the entire list of colors available.
The 2023 Harley Davidson Ultra Limited starts at $29,799 USD / $35,699 CAD.
- Price: $29,799 USD / $35,699 CAD
- Key Features:
- Milwaukee-Eight® 114 V-Twin engine
- Vented Batwing Fairing
- Two-Tone Paint Options
- Optional RDRS Electronics Package
- 120th Anniversary Edition
- Engine: 114 ci V-twin
- Power: 100.5 HP (estimated)
- Torque: 119 lbs-ft @ 3000 RPM
- Wet Weight: 917 lb. (416 kg)
- Seat Height: 27.5 in. (699 mm)
- Indian Roadmaster Limited
- BMW R18 Transcontinental
- Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Voyager ABS
- Honda Goldwing Tour Automatic DCT