Taking your Interphone off-road will transform your experience of the great outdoors, especially with the U-Com16 intercom that connects to up to 24 riders using Bluetooth intercom to join in a mesh conversation, thanks to Mesh 2.0.
The Unite intercom U-Com16 is built with Bluetooth 5.0 technology, extending compatibility with the original OEM systems installed on the helmets and with most of the intercoms of other brands on the market.
Intercom and components included in a single-kit
The top U-Com16 is equipped with the latest MESH 2.0 technology for connection of up to 24 riders with a simple click, offering the latest generation of communication tech, with far better flexibility than Bluetooth.
The intercom is also available in twin packs.
The U-com 16 is the thinnest intercom with Mesh technology on the market and offers a reliable connection and group connection with up to 24 other intercoms, with a simple click.
Interphone Unite U-COM 16
But it does not end there, the total compatibility with all Sena, TFT, GPS and OEM systems by the biggest manufacturers on the market.
The U-com 16 offers very high audio performance thanks to new 40 mm HD speakers for an immersive sound.
Another distinctive element of this model is the zero impact design on the helmet. The convenient handy separate battery placed on the back of the helmet will never be seen and can be replaced to double the duration of the intercom.
Interphone Unite U-COM 16 highlights
- Mesh 2.0 and Bluetooth 5.0 technology
- Battery duration up to 8h in Mesh and 15h in Bluetooth (intercom only mode)
- New iOS and Android App
- Device management with multilingual voice control
- Automatic volume adjustment
- Built-in FM radio, 10-station presets
- Type-C USB charging, including fast charging
- Compatible with smartphones, GPS sat-navs with Bluetooth and HFP profile
- Weight: 60 g – length: 85 mm – height: 48 mm – thickness: 12 mm
- Audio playback (A2DP/AVRCP) from smartphone, TFT, MP3 and Bluetooth
- Includes Velcro and clip installation support